Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

On the first day of blogging my true love gave to me..

>> Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just random photos of the kiddos :)


Doesn't it suck when life gets in the way of having fun? That's essentially what I feel has been happening to me lately! My life has been consumed with school, work, homework, sleep, shower, and repeat. No time for creativity and blogging and all of the things that bring joy to my life...which is a terrible thing for my mojo :) Sooooooooo....

I've decided to take on this fun little blogland activity titled the very catchy, "TEN DAYS OF BLOGGING". Not catchy at all, lol, but nevertheless, very inspiring. Most nights, after work, I find it hard to bring myself to even bathe or brush my teeth, let alone write a funny and thought provoking blurb that people actually want to read, so this blog series is essentially ten days of writing about prompted subjects that you guys may or may not care to know, but will get me back in the groove again!

Here's what the ten day schedule looks like:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.

So that's the plan! Feel free to leave comments, play along, give me your own thoughts or whatever else tickles your fancy. Let's have some fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP