Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

Day Two

>> Saturday, March 26, 2011



Okay so nine things people may not know about me...here goes nothing haha.

1. I cannot stand the sound of silverware clinking against ANYTHING metallic or teeth or plates for that matter. The simple thought of it is driving me nuts right now. It's almost a panic that washes over me when I hear that noise.
2. Same goes for fingernails scraping against paper of any sort. Omg, I have the chills right now and must immediately move on from this topic.

3. I used to have THE BIGGESET gap between my two front teeth known to mankind. I could pose as a fountain and spit water out of it, and nobody would know the difference. But then I got it fixed and now my teeth are perfect, all without the aid of braces :)

4. I used to raise goats. Lots of them. I was like a goat lady or something.


5. I like to think I have a semi web toe, though nobody agrees with me.

6. I was the valedictorian of my high school class, and graduated undergrad with a 4.0.

7. I once came toe to toe with a car thief trying to jack my car, and 30 minutes later after having a nice conversation with him, convinced him not to steal my car. He walked quietly away into the woods.

8. I secretly wish I could be a professional photographer.

9. I'm addicted to watching HGTV. I'm watching HGTV right now.

So there they are! I'm kinda lame, so now you officially know how lame I am! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP