Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

Day One

>> Thursday, March 24, 2011


Ok, so I'm bored and incredibly impatient and antsy, so I'm starting my first of the ten days of blogging tonight! I'm just to exciteeedd to sleeeeeepppp!

So the topic for Day One is "Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now."

Ronnie and Sammy: You guys are horrible together. Ron, you're incredible...incredibly jealous and controlling that is. Sammy, I think you like this about him? I just don't get it. Every time I'm "forced" to watch Jersey Shore by my sister, I get progressively more annoyed. Hallelujah for season finales.

Elizabeth Taylor: I loved you in National Velvet. You remind me of my memaw. I'm sad you're gone. :-/

Sam (sister): So happy for you and all of the adventures you have ahead of you! Can't wait to be your wedding planner. But deep down inside I'm so sad to know that my best friend will be leaving me soon to start her new life! I'll miss you lots!

Heather: Again, I'm super thrilled for you and Casey to be moving back to San Antonio to be together and be with your family....I'm gonna miss you guys so much though, you don't even know! It's been a great year getting to have my best friend in the same town, and the door is always open when you come back to visit! Looking forward to New Orleans :-)

Meg: It's about damn time that boy put a ring on it! So happy for you and Joe getting engaged! I knew he would get some sense knocked into him soon and realize that you're the best damn thing that's ever happened to him! Can't wait to see the pics of the new house and hear all about your new adventures. :-)

Steve Carrell: Why are you leaving the office? Seriously. Why? This has been haunting me all season long, and I'm not ok with it.

Jugee (my cat): Why why why whyyyyyyy do you wait until right before I have to walk out the door (usually running late) and then dash into my room, directly under my bed, and refuse to come out?? You know I can't leave the door open in my room while I'm gone, and you know I can't lock you in there all day, so why do you do it? Why do you force me to drag you out of there by the tail? I just don't get it.

Jeff: I'm super proud of you and how far you've come. So looking forward to seeing where this whole thing takes us :-) Also, I wish you were home right now so we could eat lots of bad food and watch Californication. :-/

Mom: Get excited old lady! It's almost your fiftieth birthday! Prepare yourself for what's in store, and that's all I'm gonna say. ;-)

JMU Peeps: I can't wait for New Orleans this summer! It's gonna be a blast and reunion of epic proportions!


1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 24, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

I LOVE THIS BLOG TODAY!! such a great topic! Plus I was pumped to see I made your top ten list ;-). Love ya girl keep 'em comin'!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP