Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

Design Dilemma

>> Sunday, March 13, 2011

If you had to choose, which duvet cover would you go with? I'm looking for something cheap, and in line with my current color palette, so I can reuse most of my current bedding! I have chocolate brown and greyish/bluish/silverish and paleyellow accent tones throughout my room! What's the consensus??


West Elm (59.99 duvet only, not including shipping)

Ikea via Ebay (35.00 includes duvet and two shams AND Shipping included!)


West Elm (59.99 duvet only, shipping not included)

4 comments:

Unknown March 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

ikea sounds like a good deal, but i like the other two better. i like the 3rd option the best! yay for new duvets!

jessjohnson4 March 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

I know! I totally like the other two better, but I'm a sucker for a good deal :-/ I may have to marinate on this one...

White Chocolate March 13, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

yeah, better deal is obvi the ikea one but it's my least fave. i like the 3rd one the best, a nice stripe is always good! good luuck

Jessica Zink March 14, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

I agree! The ikea one is my least fave but the price does up that a little. I like the 3rd one the best!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP