Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

Bon Voyage and Bon Apetit!

>> Tuesday, March 8, 2011


AAHHHHHHH!!!

That was me pulling my hair out and running around the room for one stress-relievin' cotton pickin' minute.

Whew. I feel so much better. Well folks, I have to apologize for the past few days, it seems I've been MIA from the good ol' blog, AND it seems that I will continue to be creative outlet-less for the next week or so as I'm being quickly reminded that school...is...hard.

This week, its two tests and a midterm that have become a giant time suck for my creative juices...(insert frowny face here). Though I must give myself a pat on the back for totally acing my last test and quiz! Woohoo! There's still information up there in that old noggin, and maybe JUST MAYBE 6 years of school hasn't been entirely useless. But just maybe.

Anywho, I'm saying Bon Voyage for the next few days, but leaving you with some fun food pictures of some fanfreakintabulous meals I've made in the past few weeks! I hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Bon Apetit bloggers!




Yes, I know my crust was broken, but it was still so tasty!


Served with a simple side salad! ( Note, I did add mushrooms and bell peppers for a little more oomph!)


Served over pasta with some good white wine!

Pasta topped with chicken and shrimp (my extra addition) cooked in a creamy sauce with tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, mushrooms, bell peppers, and topped with feta cheese..so good.


Creamy sauce a bubblin.

If you're interested in the recipes, I've linked them up to the titles. Try out allrecipes.com, it's where I get all my inspiration, and it has wonderful gadgets for busy cooks!

Til next time friends, eat and be happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP