Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

Not everything on E! is UN-educational...

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011


A Guest Blog by my Beautiful and Talented Friend Karina Rodriguez


So this morning I wake up, brush my teeth and head to the couch while I leave my boyfriend sleeping in the bed. I prop myself onto the couch turning the TV on and immediately start checking my two usual channels…E! and TLC. For some reason I have to know the latest news about people I will probably never meet in my life. It’s what my boyfriend likes to call useless information and/or info that will probably, most likely make me more dumb in life..but in my opinion, whocares?! Anyways, nothing really interested me in E! so I switched over to TLC where I see that the show Four Weddings is on, and as for me I find this extremely educational for my own purposes. Let me just put it this way…anything that has to do with WEDDINGS happening I’m in full attention..seriously, what girl wouldn't be?

So, as I’m watching this show I start realizing…holy cow, some of these people must really feel like crap. Seriously…they somehow manage to throw in four women trying to win a free vacation and probably 1 out of the four really needs to win this vacation because the other three have money. For example the Texas show had the four women. Three out of the four women had beautiful weddings… (where in fact I noted down possible ideas)… one of the four sure had bling everywhere. The last woman to have her wedding had a small and somewhat low budgeted wedding, still pretty, but you know...more so just a moment that was really shared with family. Anyways, at the end the chick with the blingy wedding freaking wins…What the hell!!! So not necessary.

With the reality of it I start thinking…what will my wedding truly be like? Will I be able to fulfill what I want in my wedding? What will people really think? Ahhh…its so overwhelming, but it will be a while until I really have to start worrying. I think I would like my wedding to have a lot of salsa, and meringue music in it...I don’t care if people either feel insecure about their dancing skill or are the best…I want it to be a celebration…isn’t that the whole idea anyways?! Who cares if you make yourself look like a fool in the wedding video. On a good note I can say that I did learn different ideas that I know my family nor I would have ever thought of. So to my boyfriend…HA! Not everything I watch is un-educational.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP