Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

Delicioso!

>> Sunday, February 6, 2011













Pre-Oven




This Sunday night's feast was off the chizzain! I give myself 4 stars and a pat on the back for this concoction. Chicken basted in creamy pesto and wrapped in bacon, sitting atop a creamy pesto fettucine, kicked up a notch with fresh mushrooms and onions....I just died and went to Italy....













The Delicious Results with a nice glass of white wine!


1 comments:

Sara McCarty February 7, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

Wow! Those look amazing! I'm drooling all over my keyboard!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP