Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls..."

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011

I didn't plan on writing anything tonight, but as a girl..and a bargain shopper...and an amateur fashionista (I mean we're talking really really amateur here) I felt an obligation to share this amazing site with all my fellow females out there. If you're like me and you like to find those occasional one of a kind pieces, or really just pieces that aren't from your basic department store, then you'll love this website http://www.modcloth.com/. ESPECIALLY THE DRESSES. I'm a sucker for a cute sundress, or vintage inspired mini. So enjoy the site ladies, and my few handpicked favorites!

"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you." ~Françoise Sagan

**I love this LBD, its basic, but the back is what makes me
want it/need it, more than I need air right now.






















"When in doubt, wear red." ~Bill Blass

**Loving these two ADORABLE red dresses. You can never go wrong with red :)


























"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.." --Audrey Hepburn

**And these last few....just because they make me happy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP