Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

The Karate Kid

>> Wednesday, February 9, 2011


It's time for a little sibling boastage up in here! (yes I made that word up, but its my blog and I can do that:) I just wanted to say how proud I am of my little sister Alex. Not only is she incredibly smart, she's cooler than I am now at the age of 13. She's her own unique person, and she always will be, and for that she's my role model. She can also kick your butt with one judo chop to the esophagus, as her 1st and 2nd place trophies more than prove! So watch out. Mess with me, mess with my posse. :-)

Disclaimer: I also have another amazing younger sister, Sam, whose awesomeness will be expanded on at a later date. Blog on friends. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP