Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

I suppose you're going to want to know why...

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

As much as I'd like to jump in and just start in wholeheartedly by rambling away on any number of vaguely interesting topics (well..interesting at least to me) I realize that every good body of writing begins at the beginning...which is the most logical place to start. An intro, I feel, is necessary. The first question is always why? Why a blog? Why do you feel you have anything remotely interesting to say about anything that is going on in this world? My answer is well, if minimally intelligent 15 year olds can muse about the differences in dog poop texture, smell, and size based on breed(yes, this is a blog I found..that has a legitimate following)...well then..why can't I? Not about dog turds of course (though I can't promise that topic won't turn up at some point) but maybe over the course of my short span of life thus far, I've learned something valuable. If not, at least you can always laugh at my lack of creativity, and give yourself a silent pep talk, using myself as the prime example of "it could always be worse" scenarios lol. I won't go on about all my grandiose plans about the many topics I see myself blabbering about, (I mean that is what the about this blog section is for after all, right?) but I will give you a sneak peek at the cast and crew of this particular girl's amateur hour...just so you know who I'm talking about for future reference :)

Sister--Best Friend and Current Roomie #1 Boyfriend and Sometimes Roomie #2

Animal Child #1--Lexi
Animal Child #2--Joogee

That's it. That's the beginning. I've laid down the intro track, got an outline all ready to go in my head. All I've got to do is put pen to paper and start yakking. Or finger to keyboard...or..you know what I mean.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP