Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Amateur Topics of Interest.

FOOD. animals. Books, television, and film. Education. Photography. Running. Fashion. Music. Travel. Home Design and Decor. Religion. Finance.

Dont worry, bout a thing..

>> Saturday, January 29, 2011


I promise I'm going to update you all with a fantastical new pontification on some obscure topic tomorrow, but for now the beach is on my mind, so I'm sharing a little bit of it with you all. Today I ran 6 miles along the Corpus Christi beach, jammin' to some Bob Marley, and all I can say is..euphoria. An epic run, with great people, and the beautiful backdrop of the Corpus Christi sunrise (pictured above). If you love the beach, and you love jammin', then you'll appreciate this mini post :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP